It is that time of year again… The HCBA New Lawyers Section is hosting a free 2-day CLE for new lawyers on the following days:
Tuesday, February 14, from 9:00 a.m to 12 noon, at HCBA
Thursday, February 16, from 12:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., at HCBA
Attendees can earn up to 6.5 CLE credits (including 1.0 Ethics credit and 1.0 Elimination of Bias credit).
Various topics Include:
- The Other Two Thirds: Things They Didn’t Teach You in Law School
- Collecting Fees from Clients
- How to Dress for Success
- Student Loan Repayment Options and Collections
- One Flew into the Lawyer’s Office: Effectively Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Doing Deals… and other Aspects of Transactional Law
- It’s Not Easy Being Green (Eliminating Bias in the Profession)
- Jury Selection: Getting to Know Your Jurors
- Keynote by U.S. District Court Judge Susan Nelson: The Legal Profession and the Courts: A Time of Great Change.
After the Thursday sessions, head over to the Minneapolis Club for the all membership social event.
This entry was posted on Monday, January 23rd, 2012 at 6:00 am and is filed under Sykora & Santini News .